BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2014

June 9th

Hey Mom and Dad,
This has been a good week. I am grateful to have another transfer with Elder Cathemer. It should be a great transfer. And Mom a Transfer is a 6 week period. I have been here in QT for about 3 Transfers so far. A fourth one would take me to about 5.5 months (only because I came in on week 2 of my first transfer) but technically it will be a 6 month area, just like dad. This provides convenience for moving people around, reports, stats and so on. 
Girls camp sounds like it was fun. I can't believe how fast Meagan is growing up. She is such a strong young woman. I am so happy and proud of her. And thanks for the Picture of Bry and Aly. They look so cute together. :) 
I hope you and the girls have a great week while the Boys are gone. I will keep praying for you. 
That was a great Sunday School Lesson. I can't believe you are already on that lesson again. Crazy how fast time flies. And yes I know Brother Jardine. He was like my Trek Uncle. Our families were pretty close. I bet he is a great SS President. 
My headaches have been better. I got Vit C this last week and have been taking it. It has helped a little bit. Staying Hydrated. All is going great. Thanks for the recipes. Potatoes will be great. This last week I made some muffins and everyone liked them. Now I feel like the Muffin Man. They were all gone within minutes. But it all proves how easy some mixes are. :) 
I love you soo much as well. I feel your love everyday here in Africa. 
Dad I love that mission plan! So simple, so profound. 
I bet Brother Nuttall is a great WML. I would love to have served with him as our WML. Our current one is good. We meet every week on tuesday. He keeps us up to date with the ward and all, but correlation with him does not go to far beyond that. But There is major room of improvement for me. I hear that in some wards here there is not even a WML so I am grateful. 
I can't wait to hear the stories from Camp. And I really can't wait to hear where JJ and Mason will go on their mission. I think of how much I needed to go to this mission and know that the Lord truly does call His servants where He needs them most. Keep me in the loop. And let them know I have been think about them. They are in my Prayers. 
I love Prayer. It has been such a big part of my life and now it is even bigger. I will keep count. This week might not be the most accurate because we will be in East London for Zone Conference and Interviews... but I will keep count. 
That sounds like a great fireside. The thing I love about the Holy Ghost is how important He is in teaching as missionaries. We don't leave the boarding two by two...but if we are doing things right we leave in groups of three. We would get nowhere with the Holy Ghost. 
I loved the picture of The Logo Me that Heidi made. That is so cool. 
I love you too dad. I love the cartoons and funnies that you send me. Thank you so much. 
Just so you all know, this week we will spend a couple of days in East London. For this I will probably use my card to get some food. Thank you for allowing me to have that extra cash reserve. It is a great blessing.

Now for our area. Elder Cathemer and I (have I mentioned that since we both have rather long hard names... it is almost as if we were Elders Cat and Penny) are working with our Recent Converts and Less Actives alot. But more than that we got a couple of new investigators. For one of them, it is a man, we have a little bit of a language barrier. but I know that the Holy Ghost will be key in helping with this. 
But right now the cold has been affecting us so we have been trying different game plans to go about our day in order to make the most of every precious moment. If you have any great tips dad on how to Conquer the cold...I would love to hear them. 
Thanks for your many emails and prayers. I love you all very very much. 
I hope you all have a great week. Love you Lots
Love Elder Pennington

No comments:

Post a Comment