BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2014

June 16th

Hey Mom and Dad,
This has been a good week. Mostly despite my love for being a biking missionary, this last week (after some craziness) My companion and I have the car in our area. Which will help us stay warm as we are working in the QT cold. I am so grateful for this blessing. This tender mercy. Because as the cold crept in, it was slowly becoming easier to stay in. but now we are working harder than ever. 
Mom, Thank you for your letter. I am very grateful to have such a wonderful mother :) I enjoyed every moment that we had together. Thanks for everything you have taught me. I don't feel that far away from you guys either. I feel I can relate a lot with the Stripling Warriors. 
My week was great. again we have the car. But we received a great zone conference, great instruction from our president. I had my last interview with him this last week, said good bye to him and his wife. Both of whom I will miss. But I look forward to meeting and getting to know our new mission President. Pres. Merrill who comes from AZ as well. Should be great!!
The cold is now bearable. My coat is doing a great job! 
I know it is hard to think that Africa could get cold... I still have troubles believing. I believe that all of South Africa does get rather cold. In Cape Town it gets a rainy season. Rainy and cold. But Nevertheless I believe QT is the coldest. 
My headaches have been good. I have kept them under control. I have been drinking Vitamin C every morning...which has been helping. Especially with the cold coming in. Thank you for your prayers. 
East London was fun. Thanks for having my card ready for that week. 
I hope your head will feel better. I will keep praying for you as well. I told the kids but I taught young women Yesterday. I taught about Priesthood Keys. Kinda a cool experience. I thought of you as I was teaching. This made me want to use the curriculum as a sunday school teacher when get home. It is a great Curriculum. I love this Gospel!
I love you Mom!
Dad- Happy Fathers day!! I'm so glad when daddy come home... Oh the songs that fill my head. Thank you for everything. I am grateful to have you as my example. As my father. I love you. I love the moment when people tell me I look like you. Thank you for being my dad. 
That sounds like a crazy story. I heard Bry had a beard as well. That kids is growing up fast. I am happy that mason and Bry were able to go as support. 
That sounds like a great missionary opportunity. I pray it will go well for you guys. The work is a great work here. We are going to be focusing on finding father lead families. Something that the ward want to help us with. So I hope that that all goes well. I love serving here. There is so much to do. 
I am happy that that went well with the Priests. I can't wait to hear where some of those boys will be going on their missions. I feel a part of a big army. A powerful force. But I know that we would be nothing with out our Savior. 
Thanks for everything dad. I love you very much!
Mom and Dad, This has been a good week. I am looking forward to even better weeks coming. Thanks for your letters. I hope you have a great week!!!
Love you all very very so very much!
-Love Elder Pennington

No comments:

Post a Comment