BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2014

Catching up... May 26th

Hey Mom and Dad,

So just for the record, this week I have had a lot of headaches. Last night I had a bad one and i just went to bed a little early. But most days I would wake up with a little one. I have been drinking water as often as I could but apparently I can do better. Thanks for everything your prayers. 
That is very cool about the Patriarch. And it would have been a cool family event. One day I hope to hear more about their experience. Feel free to read mine during that FHE. That is such a great thing. I read mine this last thursday and I found somethings that will lead into wonderful prayers and studies. I am grateful for that blessing. 
Bishop is doing well. He joined us when we confirmed our latest recent converts. Wonderful blessings. I almost got teary eyed while giving them. Spirit filled. And Brother Mongezi is doing well. He is staying strong. It would be so hard, being young and everything thing being rather fine and all of a sudden being alone. I can only imagine. But he is hanging in there. 
Thanks for your prayers.
This sounds like it has been a great week for you all. Graduation's coming fast. Exciting times. Around here we have been working hard and preparing for transfers. Tranfer fever is kinda strong ith me. I am nervous. I have said a couple of good byes because I will probably leave, but I don't know yet. We will have to see. I will let you know next week. 
Thanks dad for all of that to read. I will just print it off and let it be a part of my studies. 
The weather has been nice. No snow yet but it does get pretty cold at nights. But we keep working. 
I can't think of anything more wonderful than this gospel. This week I taught priesthood. And I almost almost put some people to sleep. But it went well nevertheless. I loved it. I planed it around Pres. Uchtdorfs talk from the Priesthood session. Sleeping during the restoration. Kinda Ironic that some of the Elders were going to fall asleep :) 
Anywho. I had to be fast today. I Look forward to next week. To hear how everything goes and to tell you my transfer news. 
I love you both very much. Hope you have a great week. 
Love Elder Pennington

No comments:

Post a Comment