BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 26, 2015

Jan 26th 2015

Hey You Guys!!

This week has been good. Thanks for all of your wonderful emails. I will be having a quick little email answering thing. I am pushing time today. This morning we had a plumber come to fix our toilet. It has had a small leak that has been seeping into the walls. Causing some crazy damage. But by small and simple thing great things do happen. Because of the holidays and our busy schedule as missionaries. This leak has been causing more of a problem than it should. So I have learned a little lesson :) 
Everything else is going good. The work is great. I love the work! 

Dad, that is some crazy heavy week. Some hard times. Moments that would shake people. Makes even more reason to have a firm foundation. The Atonement is central to everything. I think of my Blessing. We have been first in His Life. Now we have the chance to make Him First in our Lives. Thanks for your testimony and your updates. Thanks for your example to me growing up. Never a dull moment. Now we just keep moving forward! I love you Dad!!!

Mom, Sounds like you had weekly planning on a visiting teaching scale. :) I am happy it went well. Transfers will happen next week. But I will not change until I am done training. I am safe. My district Leader times are getting a little easier. I am trying to handle the stress better. Headaches are okay. I am excited to hear about Bryant and his new companion. The second one is always interesting. You find that people work one way with your trainer and then you find that people are different with your second companion. I can't wait to talk to him. I loved my second companion Elder Cathemer. We had some fun times. But my trainer way pretty good as well. Bry and I will have to talk a lot. :) 
Thanks for helping me with my account. Elder Clark and I got a ticket when we were together (he ran a stop sign) and so now we are splitting the ticket. They have been with drawing from my MSF. So funds have been kinda tight, so it is nice to know that I have a backup. Thanks so much! And yes my camera (AKA Lenny) is all better. I have been doing a little bit of a video record of my final year of mission. Hopefully I can be faithful in this. I keep wanting to end it by saying "Good Luck Charlie" but I feel that I can't steal that catch phrase. Any ideas from the family??
I can't wait to play the game. Will be fun!! I love you Mom!

Meagan, the week went well. We walked a couple of miles to get someone to church. It was nice. :) Felt good. Thanks for telling me whats going on. Prayer is important. True to the Faith!! We have a lot of goofballs in the family now huh? Do you remember our password for Geocash?? Stinky feet. We are so strange, but we love it!! Love you lots too!!

Bryant, Thanks for telling me. These crazy postal systems, they are just annoying at times. Have you gotten my letter yet? Hopefully it gets there soon. :) I love you Bry. Enjoy every moment you have been blessed to do this great work! Love Ya!

Heidi, Keep working hard in school. Schools have opened here and I am thinking about all of the many first days of school I have had. New notebooks and plenty of papers. Pencils are sharp and ready. I love that feeling. I hope you are having fun with school. Love you lots Bud!

Again sorry for the short email. But I have not too much time. I hope you have a great week. I love you all so very much. I am grateful for the gospel and for my eternal family. I am grateful for your emails of support and love. I love you all. Enjoy your week. Enjoy the Tender Mercies of the Lord. and remember it is always better to Look UP!!
 
Love, Elder Pennington the Elder

1 comment:

  1. HI!!! I am looking for MM to Elder Porter Pennington! My son is currently serving in SACTM. I want to extend an invite to The SACTM Facebook page. Message me if you have/need information!!!

    ReplyDelete