BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 12, 2015

Jan 12th 2015

Hey You Guys!!!

Good Morning my dear family! This has been a very interesting week. Not too bad. Rather tough, as far as the work goes. Member missionaries work is so important to our side of the work. Just to have a male with us is so important for us, especially here in Motherwell where so many of our investigators are female. And with the Branch in Joburg for the temple, we were left without both. Luckily we were able to take the Lundbergs, our new senior couple, with us to several of our appointments. They were a great help in everyone. Senior couple are very great. But all in all it was a great week. We still taught some good lessons. We still kept moving forward. And it was great to hear everyones testimony of the temple upon their return. It was wonderful. Mama Joy got to go. Her son Xolani got to be baptized for his dad. Said it was a wonderful experience. It was great to talk to everyone who got to go through the temple for their first time. They were glowing. The joy of the temple, the spirit of the temple has been a buzz here in Motherwell. The question now is, when can they go again? What a wonderful time to be alive and involved with this great work! 

Dad, That is cool that you will get a name tag. It is great to hear of all the change that is happening there at home. I am so excited for Mason. Look out Spain! Here he comes. Tell him I say Hi and that I am so happy for him. He will make a great missionary. Changing many lives. I can't wait to hear of the miracles he has. 
Well Elder Dad, I have been having some great studies. This last week I had a great district meeting reading alma 26 and 29. The Joy of missionary work. I personally enjoied reading 2 Nephi 4 this week. It touched my heart a little more. I had missed some things last time. And finally I am really excited to take some time to study the teaching of Ezra Taft Benson. I have been reading about his life and I am excited. I can't wait to get home and be able to have more indepth studies from the teachings books. They are pretty cool.
Thanks for the email and your words of encouragement. have a great wonderful day. Love you Dad!

Mom, I am doing great. Having fun and working hard. Thanks for helping me with my camera. I am happy and grateful to get that out of the way. 
Sounds like you have a  lot to do with this visiting teaching thing. More than I thought it would be. I always wondered about that calling. But i guess it makes sense. My side of the world is good. Sounds like Heidi and Meagan are having some fun developing their talents. They are such talented girls. Thank you for your prayers. You are all in my prayers as well. With this whole temple and family thing, you have been nearer and dearer in my heart. I love you very much Mom. Thanks for the funny. My funny is for some reason, my hair cut last week made me look even more like superman. Everyone loved it. I was tempted to try and get a Messi (a soccer player) haircut, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. But for my side I get mistaken :) for Superman and even Spiderman sometimes. :) 
Mom I do miss those times i did not have to go to a barber for a hair cut. Thanks for all those many times you have done my hair. No does my hair as good as you. They always mess up on something. Love you MOM!

Meagan, My highlight was probably singing hymn 307 in sacrament. it was pretty powerful. I have another favorite song to add to my list. I hope you enjoy it. Also I forgot to mention under Mom, but you all read it anyways. I got the package this last week. Still waiting for the conference and calander, but the twelve days was nice. Everyone liked the little goodies. Thank you all for that symbol of love. Very creative. That provided a big smile on my face. Another highlight was when My Companion Elder Mei invited Noskombuso, Dimekadso, Siyasanga, and Vusumsi to baptism. They are great. Progressing very well. Now we will just need to get them to come to church. But they are siblings and are really great and promising. This work is great. Just tell everyone Hi for me. Tell Ms. Clare that I am pretty sure I found her African twin :) This sister reminds me alot of Ms. Clare. (Mostly you can just tell them HI). Have a great week. Enjoy art! Love Out Loud!

Heidi, it is great to hear from you. Sounds like you had a great week. I can't wait to play this game with you all. It will be a bunch of fun bananas! I hope you continue to have fun apples. Keep working hard in school oranges. B D does look like you with sunglasses kiwi. I love your stories pumpkin. We are doing good on this side cucumber. How is your side of the world fruit salad? I love you lots Heidi!

Bryant, Have a great week! Keep up saving the world. Enjoy the joy of missionary work! Love you Bry!

Love you Too Jera :) 

Sorry it isn't too much today, I have been kind of stressed with some things, so my mind has been all over the place. But I do love you all very very much! Have a wonderful week. Thank you for your prayers and packages :) I love you!!

Love, Elder Pennington   

No comments:

Post a Comment