BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 12, 2015

Dec 29th 2014

Hey You Guys!!
 
Good Morning Everyone! It was so great to speak to you all on Christmas. I love those moments. It was a very special day. I love this season. I hope you all had a great day as well. Plenty of fun and also plenty of remembering Christ and His Sacrifice. That is our message and it makes this season mean even more to me (that and the fact that i got to see everyone :) I love you all! 
My week was nice. We had a baptism for Mama Joy. It was very good. She is wonderful. really prepared to grow in this gospel. It made the week even better. But also this week we said our good-byes to the silcocks. They are moving to a new area and now we have the Lundburgs. It will be nice to meet with them. But Motherwell will miss the Silcocks. 
Anywho...

Dad, I love that thought that you have shared. The Truth or ability to Know Him. that is our goal. To know God and His Son. That is Life Eternal. I love that. Something that everyday we are working toward. Or at least we should be working toward. Recently we watched with Mama Joy the "only a Stonecutter" video telling the story of John Rowe Moyle. Wonderful video. I felt to talk also about the Master's Hand and His role in our lives. It was a tender moment. She is going to be an active part of this Branch. She will do some wonderful this and will provide some strength. Tonight we will meet with Brother Lundi. Hopefully we can get him progressing. He is a good man who wants to do right. Just needs to face the Savior and that little bum pat and he will be well on his way. I love this work. 
I am happy all is well on your side. I am happy to work along side you. Thank you for everything. Your Example and Everything Else! I love you Dad! 

Mom, I felt a little Christmas. It is not the same with out being right there with you. But Skype made it okay. i am very happy to have been able to see and talk to you. Sounds like things are moving forward on that side. I can't wait to have my fellow brothers in the field. They will do some wonderful things. I love it! I am sorry to hear of the Headache. I think I have found a way to help me drink more water. But then I have the constant need for the bathroom. :( It is not easy always moving around. But we keep working. I am happy to talk with you and I love you a lot mom. Hopefully this week I will get that package. Elder Wright is now in the office and has been telling me that they were going to send it after the post office opened up after the holidays. I am excited :) Thank you! I love you Mom!!

Meagan, Heidi, Bryant. My wonderful siblings. You are the Best. I love you all very much. I hope you are all doing well. I love your emails. Heidi, sounds like you are enjoying the games. I love games too. I have been teaching the gospel now though. :) I love that too. We have been telling people about Jesus Christ and His Love for us all. The Story of Christ! :) Meagan, Enjoy the temple and the dance. Recently the Youth went to a FSY event. Alot like EFY. They loved it. Xolani his favorite part was the dance and getting all of the girls numbers. Funny guy! Don't get too many guys numbers. Be good and have fun on the count down. :) 
Bry, Keep up the good work. One of these next couple of day I should get a letter off to you. SO I hope it get there in Good Time. I love you Elder Brother :) And I love you Heidi, and I love you Meagan!!

 Jera, It was good to see you as well. Thank you for hooking us up with Oregon. That was pretty cool. I hope you have a happy New year. I love you Jera. Enjoy the Weather in Oregon. I have been having some rainy days here in PE. I feel a little like Oregon. Thing is not too long after a nice little rain it is very hot. Kinda the best of both Oregon and Arizona. Funny PE Weather :) Love you Jera :)

I love you all very much! Have a great week. Happy new year! Just think 2014 is over, we are now going to 2015 :) Time does fly :) Love you!!
 
Love Elder Pennington the Elder :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment