BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 12, 2015

Jan 5th 2015

Hey You Guys!

Happy New Year!! I am doing just wonderful over here. Things are kind of slow right now, but I am doing a little bit. Now that holidays are wrapping up, the work will start to pick up more. Fun! Our Branch is currently on a bus heading to Joburg Temple. I am so happy for them. The last couple of days there has been a buzz about that. So exciting! They are going to love it. They are going to enjoy every moment they can spend there. But right now for our side, we don't have really anyone who can fellowship with us. But fear not... we will find a way. Less active or something? We will see :) But all is good here in South Africa. 

Dad, Everything is fine here in Africa. It is getting hotter! I think January is the hottest month. I guess we will just have to wait and see :) But that is so nice of Tatum, she is very thoughtful some times. (It is great to hear that she is still live and kicking :) And Snow in the Superstitions, that sounds out of the ordinary. Something must be happening.
What is San Tan 2nd going to do. Now they will have that annoying plastic sound :( But that is sad about Brother Goodman. He has served so well. Given his all to the young men. Mzolisa over here is a good young mens president, but not as good as Brother Goodman. He will be missed in the YM. 
And so JJ Leaves this week. Wow has time flown. We will have a lot of missionaries out. And I am happy to hear that Denton came to see the farewell. I too hope he felt the love. 
Thank you for that Story. I love it! Something that I needed for this new year. As district leader I have been dealing with things that I just feel too inadequate to handle. But I have been learning more to trust in the Savior. I am grateful for that story. 
Time management is coming slowly. I just need to keep working hard on it. 
Mama Joy is doing great. She went with them to the temple. He late husband will be baptized by Xolani. I am very excited to hear how it all goes. A very special time. :) Thanks for your email. Love You!!

Mom, This week has been good. New Years was pretty chill. We had to come home from the area early. So we did a little bit of service as we helped a man push his car. and then we just had some tasty meat and talked. But that was about it. We were in Bed at 10.30 just like any other night :)
It is crazy to think that it has almost been a year. time does fly. I can't believe the girls are going back to school. I kind of miss that stress, it is very much different from this stress. but I am getting by. 
Sounds like you have a companion who will help you teach. It can be nice at times. I love teaching with my companion. But there are times when it would be easier to teach on my own. But what can we do? 
I can't wait to hear how JJ does. And Mason goes out soon too, right? Exciting times! 
Christmas package is almost here. I can feel it. I will probably get it this week. But I do know you love me. Thank you very much. I will be checking up on the camera today. But also I will be taking some of the money and get a haircut. I have been needing that. Beside that I am okay. I got a watch for R169. Not too bad. It is nice when things are on sale :)
But all is going well. Love you very much Mom!

Meagan, I can't wait for Bryday. I do miss Psych! But I am sorry the dance wasn't the best. but I do hope you had some fun. I miss dancing as well. And the temple. Thank you for completing all of those for me. Keep it up. Keep working hard as well. School will be okay. It will all be over in a couple of years. So enjoy the fun times and the memories. :) Say hi to everyone that I might know. Love you Megs!

Heidi, What is this boys name? Can you believe that Meagan will start dating soon. Crazy huh? I hope you enjoy Sister Wilson. She is pretty good. have fun at Activity days. Enjoy time with your new friend that is a boy. :) Love you a lot Heidi! You are growing up so fast :) Keep it up! I want a picture of you and the boy, okay :)

Bryant, I will let you know when the Letter gets here. Postage is a funny thing. I sent one off last week, so let me know if you get that one. Love you Bryant. Keep Working hard! Enjoy every minute you have the privilege to spend in the service of the Lord :)  Love You!

Jera, Sorry I got the place wrong last time. I just hope you enjoy your trip, wherever it may be :) Love you! have a great week!

Well Everyone that is my life right now. I am loving it! Enjoy your new year. 2015 will be simply wonderful!

Love, Elder Pennington the Elder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment