BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 19, 2015

Jan 19, 2015

Hey You Guys!

This week has been good. I have been working hard.  Meeting new people. It was not as packed with appointments as it could have been, but this week is crazy packed. President Merrill called to tell me that I am now a permanent part of this mission, i will not go to Botswana. "I'll go where You want me to go." It truly is a great attitude to be in. We shall see how things go here. I have loved  my time here, and look forward to many  more adventures.:)
Well that about sums up  my week. Not too bad :)

Dad, thank you for sending over your talk. I love it and am going to be printing it out. Powerful! The eyes to see. I also enjoy the Bondage and deliverance topic. We read 1 ne 1 so often with investigators to get them reading their Book of  Mormon. and that last part talks of power of deliverance. His grace is sufficient. Tender Mercies are in this work. Unto deliverance.
I can't wait to hear of the  many adventures of Elder Carpenter. Many Mighty Miracles. Spain, here he comes :) I am so  happy. He will  make a great Missionary.
Bry Day sounds great. Maybe one day I will be able to join. 
My companionship is doing great. working hard and tearing it up! Unity is important. There are  many missionaries that are just surviving rather than prospering. And it makes me sad to watch. They are great Elders, but they just struggle and have given up for complete unity. Love and Service are important.
But thanks for your thoughts. Have a great week! Love You!!

Mom, Everything is fine on this side. Thank you for the many packages. I hope it comes too. I look forward to an intense study of conference. And a calendar would be nice. But hey, what can we do? I loved your class. The Come, Follow  Me program is great. I wish I could spend some  more time in it. There is so much I am  excited to study when I get home. But for now I love Preach My Gospel and Studying for my investigators. They have been great. 
Tell everyone hi for me. I love training. and being district leader is alright. It can be fun, but kind of stressful. I went to a leadership training yesterday. Very good meeting. I learned a lot, but  when I first got there, everyone said it looks as if I have lost weight. I don't know about that, but I guess it  might have ran in the family, but it is going okay. 
The Temple is a great place and it was great to reflect on it with the members. I love that wonderful place. Soon!
Mom I love you. Have a wonderful week! Love You Bunches!!

Bryant, have a great week Brother. I hope the work is going great. I know you are smashing it out there. If I am correct you are getting almost through with your training. How does that feel. Keep those things in your heart. Keep up the work hard. Love You Elder!!

Meagan, I  miss you too  Meagan. You are growing up so fast. I can't believe it. a young woman. I am just happy I will be able to be there when You graduate. My week was great Megs. We had a baptismal service. 5 people were baptized. Only thing it was for the other Elders. Which is Okay. Motherwell is growing fast. We had 105 people there. It was a great Sunday. Enjoy your break. Bry Day! I love you too  Meagan! Keep it Up!

Heidi, That is a funny joke. I am doing great and am very happy you are doing great. Home teachers :) HAHAHaha! Good luck with your science fair project. It is a rather tasty one :) Enjoy!! :) ;) |) BD :P Love you Lots!!

have a great week Everyone. I love you very much. I love you emails! They make me smile :) Love you all very much!

Love, Elder Pennington the Elder!

PS. Mom, if I can I am going to use my card to buy some hand sanitizer and shoe polish. Thanks for everything! Love you!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment