BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 26, 2015

Oct 26th 2015

Hey You Guys!

Well things have been good this week. Things are picking up. Moving forward. But unfortunately time is flying by too fast! Time and I have had some interesting moments this last week. but we are getting better. 
It has been a great week. Lots of great appointments. Had some fun getting to know some new awesome potential investigators. We have a couple of young men here that we started teaching this last week. Had a wonderful first lesson. They seem like sweet potential priesthood holders. That is just what George needs. We are getting to the point of trying to think outside of a branch. To think and work as a ward. Being a mission branch we are out in the middle of nowhere and are left out of some of the cool things. SO we are beginning to put the shoulder to the wheel that one day down the line George might be more of a stake of Zion rather than just a branch. And it has been fun getting the members more and more involved in this great work. 
But things are going good right now.

Dad, I loved that talk you gave us about prayer. It was very nice. I have been working on my prayers. I find that sometimes when I get up in the morning and pray, I doze a little. But i have been doing better. Trying to say a nice prayer before I doze off :) But I have been able to reconnect a little more with my prayers and it has been very nice. 
Thank you for the conversion story of Guy and Mildred. Awesome! You know what I knew an elder Sanders here on mission. He recently went on home to Arizona. Maybe? 
Anyways our family would be quite different if not for that example. Examples are powerful. In the family mission plan. we stress the examples a lot. The curiosity of our examples is stirring in the hearts of those around us. To have the eyes to see and the hearts to seize the small teaching and testifying moments follows. Planting seeds and even reaping some of the fruit. 
Nothing new on this side. George is treating me too good. :) I am having fun here. Getting to know the members has been great. The thing I am loving about George is trying out everything I have been able to learno my mission thus far. It has been a great mission full of learning and now I get to use all of the tricks. It has been nice. I am loving my companion. We have had a lot of fun.  
Sounds like some nice studies. I have been going through the Book of Mormon very good this week. reading the Isaiah chapters. There is so much found in those chapters. So much testifying of how much Christ loves us. I have heard that the Infinite Atonement is a great book. One day. 
Thanks Dad. Love You!!

Mom, So this is where I get my lack of sending pictures from. :) I thought it was just the lack of time to find WiFi. :) Thanks though.
It was a good week. We did some service. Helped clean a front lawn. Mowed it and all. Fun. Also cleaned the chapel. If there is a need... call on the full time missionaries. :) I have grown in my love of service. We are the ultimate substitute teachers. 
The week was good. It was great to catch you on emails too. Thanks for your help with the paper. Crazy how time flies. Talking about time flying it is just a bit closer to Christmas. Skyping shouldn't be a problem if I am still in George. But come transfers if there are any changes we will work with it. :) This world is smaller than we think. Technology is awesome. \
Hard to believe that more and more people I know are getting Married. I went to seminary with Rebecca. Now she is getting married. weird. 
Yeah not too much going on here. 
Mom, Thanks for the great email. Take your time on the pictures. Love You!!!

Bryant, Hope things are well for you in the getting cold Penn State. This week we hit a wopping 29 C. I don't know the conversion of that but everyone thought it was hot. It wasn't that bad though. Keep Working hard though. Love You Bry!!!

Meagan, sounds like a great talk and a great dance. Thanks for the pics. I think I have a Superman shirt just like his. Interesting :) Happy you are enjoying your dating life. Keep having fun. 
But know you are a busy busy little butterfly. Take a break now and then okay. Naps are nice. Well I am happy you are doing well. I love you!!!

Heidi, I hear you have a gorgeous haircut. I didn't know they had student council in grade 2. Oh wait you are in grade 6 aren't you. Wow has time flown. I wish you the best on that. You would be great. Just be yourself and nice to everyone and you will make a difference in the school, even without being on the student government. Well you keep working hard okay. i love you Bud!!

Jera, Hope you are well as well. Love you!!!

Well another week down. Hope you all have a wonderful week. Make the moments count. Ponderize, Ponderize, Ponderize! :) Well i love you All. 

Love, Elder Pennington the Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment