BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 16, 2015

Oct 12th 2015

Hey you guys, so this is going to be a good email. Possibly short because not much had really happened this week. Just the same old same old. Teaching the Restored Gospel one lesson at a time. But the week was great. Had conference only a week late. Just need to listen to the priesthood session and i will be good. I loved it. Many great talks. Ponderizing has become a part of my life. I love it. It was a wonderful conference. I felt some sadness during Elder Bednars talk when i thought about how the Apostles i have grow up with, growing to love, are getting older. I cherish their words of wisdom even more. This is the true church. With Christ at the head. I loved Elder Christoffersons talk about Why Church. We come across that so much. At that talk just answered it so simply. Isn't General conference great?
Also we have entered into a new transfer. I am staying in George. But i am going to get a new companion. His name is Elder Katwala and he is from Uganda. I met him several times in Cape town. Seems like a great missionary. It will be a great transfer. 

Dad, i am sorry for your struggle. Buppo hair is so very bad. A terrible side effect that victims of the Sleeper get. Truly saddening. 
Cari seems like a great sister. I would be great to meet her sometime. What a wonderful conversion story. Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways. :) 
Love is so key in this work. As we are working with the members on hastening the work, my own desire keep on growing. My love is growing even more. But you come to find that love is something else like a muscle. Something you have to use to make it stronger. Service helps out so much. Love is vain if actions don't follow. If it does not drive you to do something good. Love is so important. 
Dad, I love you!!!!

Mom, I loved Elder Hollands talk. Thank you so much for everything. For your love ans support. For you example. For all you do. Thank you. 
Thanks for telling me about Cari. Conversion stories are so great. Something to remember and to continue to discover. A fire in this dark world. Her's seems so special, just because it was just her association with good people who had the light themselves. That precious and simple light. 
Thanks for your light. 
That is a lot of cookies. 
There were such great talks at conference. They really keep stepping it every year. I love the words of our dear church leaders. Ultimately given from a loving Father above.
I just have too many favorites from the sessions, and more to come with the priesthood session. 
Mom, I love you so very much!!!!

Bryant, we have a tracker  in our car. But that isn't too bad. What kind of car do you have? We have a Chevy Aveo. Not too bad of a car. I kind of like it. 
Well Brother, i love you too!!!! Keep working hard.

Meagan, 540+ cookies is a lot of crazy cookies. That is quite the work you are doing. Well worth it. Everything is good on this side of the world. Africa is treating me good. I don't have any crazy sickness or anything. That is a plus. 
But i am happy you are having a great week. Just keep working hard. Thanks for answering my questions. The weight room is a good place for dance. You don't have to climb all those stair after a long good practice. That must be nice. 
I love you Meagan!!!!

Heidi, well my apparently 11 year old sister. You are so grown up. And very talented. Calligraphy is cool. Soon you will probably have better handwriting than me. You probably already do. 
Keep relaxing. Relaxing is nice. You know what else is nice? Ponderizing is nice. You would love it. :) hope you have a great week. I love you Buddy!!!!

Jera, i love all these old pictures you are sending. Memories. Kind of. I can't really remember back that far, but i do like to pretend i do. Still i was too little then. Where has the time gone? Time is so very precious. Too much. 
Thanks Jera. Love you too!!!!

Well my wonderful dear family. I hope you all enjoy another wonderful week. May the Spirit be your constant guide. Love you and miss you all. Keep Calm and Ponderize! :) love you!

Love, Elder Pennington the Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment