BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20th 2015


Hey You Guys!
Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes. hard to believe that that time of year has come again. that is two birthdays on mission. And now I am 20 years old (come tomorrow). 
This has been quite the week. Trying to finish the transfer strong and prepare for the upcoming one. It was a good week. We just came back from Paint balling. It was a blast! Zone p-day activities are pretty fun!
We also taught some great lessons. Met a Sister Violet who asked some great questions. She went about the right way to pray to what happens after death to which church is true. Some great questions. It was a wonderful lesson. We also had some great lessons with Patrick and Gertrude. But the greatest joy came from seeing them come to church on Sunday. They loved it! That really topped the transfer off. They are doing well on their journey towards baptism. Slow and steady. 
Transfer news has come and I will still be in this area. It is my second 6 month area, what an achievement. :) I will be here with Elder Malatjie from Joburg. It will be a good transfer.
But overall it was a pretty simple week. 
Dad, thanks for the picture. We give some pretty funny gift to Jera. Who are such an interesting family :) We had a pretty interesting thing happen on Sunday. Some acts of disobedience have been going on in the mission. President brought some of the local companionships together and we had a talk. Some had been doing some things and President wanted to get to the Bottom of things. For me just as a district leader I learned alot about the correlation between love and correction. But especially about boldness. It was a powerful discussion. President Merrill sure knows how to handle situations well. 
Humble and Soft hearted are always going to be able to move forward with the ability to change and grow. 
Hey, thanks for that great story as well. He does know us and where we are. He knows exactly what we need when we need it. And He does love us very much. 
Thanks for being such a great Dad! I love you!!
Mom, So tomorrow the new Elder comes into the mission and we as AAPs get to order and deliver pizza to the group. And we get the opportunity to stay and eat with them, so I will have a little special Birthday dinner. But for most of the day we will just be doing office work preparing for the transfer. 
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It has been one of those weeks. Reflections on my life and all. The person I have become and have yet to begin. I love reading my Patriarchal blessing. I have also been thinking about the few things I remember from my setting apart. The time has gone but there is so much more time to do even better, to do even more. 
Well I will probably now go get some ice cream and just eat that in my blanket so that I can stay warm. :) 
It has been a great week. Thanks for the wonderful email. I love you MOM!
Bry, I love you too! Have a wonderful week. Keep Well!
Meagan, I am sorry you got stung by a bee. That is never fun. But hopefully everything else was nice. But it looks like you had a great week. I keep forgetting you are driving now. Then again sometimes I forget that I am old enough to go on mission :) Not really but keep practicing you will be a race car driver in no time. 
I love you Meagan. Have a great day!!
Heidi, you little party animal. You are something else. I love you! Sorry you had to be a lone child while Meagan was gone. at least it wasn't for a year waiting for Bryant to be born :) Keep smiling Sister! Happy early birthday for you as well. I love you Heidi!!
Jera, Again Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fun time. Thanks for the awesome pictures. We had some fun Paint balling today. Once we all get back we have to try and do that. 
Hope you have a great week! Love you!
Well thanks for the great emails. I love you all very much. Have a wondersul week!!
Love, Elder Pennington

No comments:

Post a Comment