BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6, 2015

Hey You Guys!!!

What a week! It has been hard being sick. My fever came and left came and left all week. Luckily I was able to keep working for the most part. So that is good. I got through it well. Conference was great. We are listening to the last session as we are emailing. Benefits of using the office to email. :) But yeah this has been a good week. The highlight of the week (besides conference) was giving chocolate-mallow Easter eggs to the kids of a township called DuNoon. It was fun. Some Sister in the ward had a fundraiser sort of thing of eggs at her school. She then passed on 600 of these eggs to us. We passed it on to the kids. The four of us elders stayed in the car (for protection). Then we would pass out the candy wishing everyone a happy Easter. The kids went crazy! We had kids chasing our car. Some little chubby kid chased after our car for a block or two until we realized he did not get one. Boy was he tired. When I think of the song "I want candy" I think of all of these little kids running after us. Or them all reaching into the car. But it brought such a laugh to us and a great smile to many wonderful kids. There were a couple of kids that even shared the candy. Sweet. But then there were some who tricked us by saying they had not had any yet. Shame. Overall our Saturday was a lot of fun. I hope you all had a great Easter as well. 
Dad, that is a very funny funny. I love it. You r name will get out there well. I enjoyed very much the talk about the fast and I look forward to doing that more prepared and ready rather than all of those time when I get to bed at 10:30 and I remember that tomorrow is fast sunday. I need to take it more serious and make it more special. But I think that my favorite talk overall was Elder Hollands and Elder Anderson (Wilford). The latter because of his great analogy. Elder Hollands because of the story of the brothers. I agree, it gives such a vivid example of how much we need Him. "Like lighting in a summer storm." He does live and He does love us so very much! 
Tell Cory and Jake and Brandon Hi for me. It is hard to believe that now people are going to start coming home. Sorry you didn't have anyone to go with to Priesthood. Two times from now, maybe? Thanks for you encouraging words. Have a wonderful day dad. Love You!!
Mom, I keep praying about Lenny as well. I will take a look at prices and let you know. Thanks for the help. And thanks for the money in the account. I will try not to use it that often. This last week I had gotten some candy for conference and a little bit of the weeks food. I have been working at my budgeting but sometimes there is never enough MSF. But I will get better. But it is nice to have the backup. Thanks!
But I get to watch all of the sessions but the last one. And now we are just listening to it in the office here. Kind of nice. I did enjoy all of those wonderful talks. Grace and everything. I love the Atonement. That is such a nice story about the sister. Maybe the Lord does have another plan for us. Wonderful. Overall everything is going great. It was a wonderful week. I hope you have a great week too Mom, I love you so much!!  
Heidi, Good Friday with No School. That is always fun! I am happy you had a great week. I loved your Picture of President Uchtdorf. You are such a great Artist. Keep it up! You are doing great. Have fun this week Heidi! I love you Lots!
Meagan, Just be yourself, you will be able to get there. I am happy you are enjoying  school and breaks. I am happy that you are having fun! Keep it up. Sounds like you and Courtney are having alot of Fun. Keep having fun! I love you Meagan. Did you have a Favorite conference talk?? Have a great week! Love you!
Bryant, Yup AAP. I am happy to hear that you are doing well as well. I am preparing a letter for you. Hopefully I can get it out in good time this time around, but know that I am thinking of you and hope you are doing well. Love You Brother!
Jera, I am doing better. Yes I feel so strengthened. It is hard to believe that I have been in this area for about 3 weeks already. pretty insane. And yes I do feel very loved. I am very excited to tell people about the ark that our Modern Prophet has told us to build. We preped everyone for conference (none of our investigators came) and now we will tell them what they missed. I am also looking forward to interviews. I love talking to president Merrill and now is the time to do so again. I am least looking forward to nothing. This is really going to be a pretty good week. Thank you Jera! I hope you have a great week!
I am happy everyone had a great week and enjoyed conference. I am happy I got to listen to it this time. It was so nice. have a wonderful week. I love you all so very much!!!
Love, Elder Pennington The Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment