BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 27, 2015

Last week - April 20, 2015

Hey You Guys!!
It has been such a week! We have been working hard. Finding and teaching, teaching and finding. We have met some great people. We reached our lessons taught to a less active goal. One of those less actives was a man in his 70s, Brother Burger, He had lost his wife 15+ years ago to cancer. She had loved the church and was very strong and active. He loved her. When she passed away going to church was painful for him. When we met with him, we asked him when he joined the church. That question brought tears to his eyes. He really misses his wife. But when we got to church for our correlation in the morning. He was already there. Waiting in his car. With some tears in his eyes. It is helpful that his daughter is in the ward. She was a great strength to him. But the smile I got. He is on his way, preparing himself for the day he not only sees his Heavenly Father but his wife again as well. I do love this gospel. Life is hard, but step by step we can get there. With Christ all things are possible! Love it!
Dad, Thanks for the wonderful words and for the family updates. I love family gatherings, and now I think I am getting a little to big for the kid table :) But I can't wait for the gathering. Those moments are special. Special moments that bring strength and happiness to keep moving forward. I love the wonderful plan of happiness that a loving heavenly father has set forth for us. I love you Dad!
Mom, It is okay with the Money. I am okay for now. I even found my planner this last week so I have a couple of the cameras that I have seen that might be good, if you want to look into them or something. The only one I found with WiFi (now I havn't had too much time to look) is the Samsung WB35F for R1500. Now WiFi is nice when you have big picture files but for the most part it is not that important. Then we have the Nikon Coolpix S2800 for R1000. The Canon Ixus145 R900. And the Samsung ES96 for R700. I like the look of the ES96 and it was on sale, but I don't know how good it is. But then We found a place where we can find Flash drives and SD card for about R69-R129. So I don't think that will add too much more to the cost. But thanks for the wonderful help. I look forward to sending some wonderful pictures home. But for now I have some good ideas for the perfect shots :) Love it!
I can't wait to hear how everything goes. I am sorry that I am so far from the funeral, but it has been a week of great pondering on the important things and all of the wonderful memories I have had with my great family. I do love you all very much! Life is going too fast. There is only enough time to focus on the things that matter most. I love you Mom!
Meagan, I can't believe you are almost 16. That is pretty crazy! You will enjoy it! Hope you have a good week during your final hours of being 15. And I know you don't have him. I have Brother Halverson's parents as some of the Senior missionaries here in my mission. I work in the Office with them. Small world huh? I love you Meagan!
Heidi, I met this young lady yesterday. She is about your age and if you are anything like this girl you must be growing up so fast. She seemed way older than 11. but she is. And you are going to be too. So big and mature. Hope you have a wonderful week. Love you Heidi!
Bryant, that is how I felt after my 2nd transfer in Queenstown, than I stayed 2 more. :) I know how you feel. You are doing great. You will enjoy every area you have. For different reasons and such. We just keep on swimming. You are almost at your quarter mark. Crazy! You are doing great. With the Donaldson papers, I don't expect you to read then any more than you have time. But there are pretty interesting. You will enjoy them whenever you are given the chance. I love you Brother. You are a great inspiration!
Jera, Love you Too!
Well it has been quite the week for us hasn't it. I hope you all had a safe trip and are doing well. I love you all very much. Keep it up! Enjoy this next week. Especially since Meagan will be available on friday. Last one you will have for a while. Date night will take her away :) Boy is our world changing like crazy! Love you all very much!!
Love, Elder Pennington

No comments:

Post a Comment