BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015



Hey You Guys!!

So this was a pretty good week. I got to see President Merrill like three times. It is hard being so far away from him. But It was nice. We had Zone Conference and talked about the restoration and teaching it simply but profoundly! We also watched Meet the Mormons! Awesome movie!! I don't know if you have had the chance to watch it but very much worth it. And that is not coming from the fact that I have gone about a year without watching any normal movies :) But it is a great movie that shows us great. Then we had Stake Conference. President Merrill gave some training to our local leaders. So he stayed in PE a little bit longer. I also got to see some of my Cleary Friends. I was able to see some of the growth that had been able to occur since I have left. My time in PE is probably coming to a close pretty soon. I will miss this place. But we move forward with Faith. 
We also had the baptism of Noskombuso and Makhaziwe. It was great. They have both Been preparing for this well. Noskombuso walks to church every sunday now. Even though it is a little bit of a distance and not the easiest, but she is trusting in the Lord. It has been great to see the spiritual growth in both Sisters. The gospel does change lives. But that about summed up my week!

Dad, The Veil is very thin isn't it. I do love this work. It is great to see the Lord's hand in this wonderful work. We are never alone when we are doing right. He is always with us. Thanks for the great Family History Story. Awesome experience. I hope you enjoy the hike. I miss hiking. If or when I go to cape town I will be able to hike Table Mountain. That will be fun! Soon hopefully. I love you dad! Have a wonderful Week.

Mom, Funny how things change, even when you are far away. I might not recognize anything when I get home. Even the girls are growing so fast. I imagine Heidi is about 6 feet now. She is looking tall.  I can't wait to see all of the movies that you are recommending. That will be great to have everything narrowed down. It is sometimes hard when the new missionaries come out and they mention some of the movies they had seen before they left. Whereas the last movie i watched was frozen in theaters. That was along time ago. Luckily I know why I am here. To Do the Lord's Work, not wish to see movies or long to do so. So keep the list for me and I can focus on this side of the world. 
 
Thanks for the videos. They were great. Everyone gave some great testimonies. Tell them all hi for me. 
My duties are going okay. Not less stressful but I am able to take care of everything a little easier. Kind of. But Training is almost over, and I might not be zone leader any more. Next week I will know my transfer news. So change is in the air. Can't wait to tell you what is going to happen. I feel like the people of Limhi (I believe that was his name) and when the lamanites had put a heavy burden on them "in the strength of the Lord" the burden became more manageable. Not that it was lessened but they were strengthen where it felt lighter. I love this gospel. I am grateful for my Savior and His Atonement! Grace or the Enabling Power is truly Amazing!!
Love You Mom! Have a Great week!

Meagan, Enjoy your Psych Marathon that would be fun. Enjoy break as well. You only have so many of them each year. :) Only so many left. I can't believe you are getting even closer to Summer break now. It seems to me like you had just started school last week. And now you are almost in grade 11? Crazy!!! Keep on Swimming! Way to go with your exams. You gave your all and reaped the rewards. Be proud and grateful to Him for the Help. Love You Meagan! Enjoy Holidays!

Heidi, Yeah Heidi I will be 20 this year. Crazy huh? I can't believe that you will be 11. That is super crazy. You are just getting so big. You did great on the poem. I love it! Keep it up. Enjoy your break. I love breaks, you get to relax and read just for fun :) I hope you find a great book to read. Thanks for the scriptures, I will take a good look at them. Keep being so great! Love You Heidi!!

Love You all very much. have a great week. Keep helping in the moving forward of  this wonderful Work. A Bold A Noble Work!! A Glorious Work!! A Marvelous Work and A Wonder! Love You all! 

Love, Elder Pennington

No comments:

Post a Comment