BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 23, 2015

Feb. 23, 2015

Good Morning my Wonderful Family,

Just wanted to tell you all how much I love you. I hope all is well on your side of the world. For me all is going good. We are working toward a baptism coming up pretty soon. We have Makhaziwe, Noskombuso, and possibly Slugo. I am so happy to have been able to have been hear for their growth in the Spirit. It is a great work. We are also preparing for Stake conference. It should be pretty good. Crazy to think that I was still here in the PE stake when we had the last conference. I have not moved very far. But transfers are coming up pretty soon. (About 3 weeks) So that might mean another big move. We will see!! But that is about it for my life right now.

Dad, Wow what an experience. It is a good thing that the Raspberry is not going anywhere while I am gone, but the Spud. I imagine that it will help out him and his family a lot more. Thanks for the story. Heavenly Father does have a great plan for us. Just like for Elder Thompson, I remember him. Weird to think that he is in the same area again, but I as a missionary right now have learned just to trust in His plan for me as I minister among His children. I imagine that he is feeling the same way. 
I know how hard it is to focus sometimes. My mind has been wondering lately. Keep Focused :) I love you dad. My plans this week are beginning to be achieved. I love it when a plan works together (or whatever Hannible says in the A Team :) (My movie quotes have not been as good as they used to be :) (But I have loved quoting our Church Leaders :) I Love You Dad, Hope you have a great week!

Mom, I hope you got the pictures. I really have to find some WiFi, it is so much easier to send them that way, but I hope you were able to get a smile out of them. We have some crazy things here. The picture with the giant tree (if you got that) The rooms to the left are what make up our church building. It is different meeting at a school, but the church is still as true as ever in the school :)
Thanks so much for the funnies and the spiritually uplifting thoughts. I love it. It is amazing how much we can learn at church. In Gospel Principles and in Elder Quorum we talked about the Sacrament. What a great gift the sacrament is in our lives. I read a Liahona article a while ago that talked about how during that hour we can watch with Him just as He instructed the disciples as He was in Gethsemane. What a precious hour it can be. Thank you for making it so special in our youth :) I love you Mom and hope you have a wonderful week as well!!

Bryant, I have been asked many time if I am married, but I just explain one that it is a different finger but than that it is a CTR ring. The understand. But no one has told me to take off the ring. I am sorry if that has happened. But that question does come up a lot... Are you married? But i feel that you can easily tie it into why you are here on mission. CTR. Have a great week My wonderful Brother. Remember that unity is important and that service is a great way to show your love for your companion. For me sometimes it is hard to say, but easier to do. But know that I do love you!! Have a wonderful week!

Meagan, Keep working hard on your homework. The time will go by like that. Enjoy it. You are going to miss it. And you have broken many toes? What do you mean by another toe. That is not good. Your toes are special :) and you are not a total klutz, you are just getting a hang of the gravity around you. You will get the hang of it soon. Just laugh it off and smile. My week has been great. The funniest part was probably when we were doing some studies in the park and these cows just started walking through the park (luckily we were in car). but the cows are everywhere here. It is kind of funny. I will keep thinking f some funnies for next week. Thanks for the pictures. She is a cute girl. And that foot does look bruised. Sorry, but you are right,. Gotta love dance :)  Love you Meagan!!

Heidi, I love Baseball too. Do you play all of the parts. Do you pitch like your brother bryant? I would love to see you play sometime. I hope you enjoy the time in the fresh air. Keep playing baseball for me. I love you Heidi. I am doing great and now even better to read you guys emails. Love you Lots!!!

Jera, Thanks for the email. I too am grateful for the wonderful plan of salvation. I do love teaching that. Around here there are so many funerals and the like, so the plan of salvation (or the plan of happiness) truly does provide some of the answers to the deep soul questions. Our eternal identity and purpose. We are children of a loving Heavenly Father whose work and glory is for us to be eternally happy and with him! What a wonderful Plan!! Thanks for your  email. And yeah, I am nervous about driving back home. It will be totally different. I have been having to adjust here. bad habits and all :) It will be nice to be in a relatively normal driving situation some day. I love you Jera.

I love you all Very much! I hope you have a great week! Make every moment something special :) Talk to you next week!

Love, Elder Pennington the Elder   

No comments:

Post a Comment