BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 16, 2015

Feb 16th 2015

Hey Everybody!!

Things have been going pretty good this week. The rains have been on and off. Almost as much as the power. Load shedding has been crazy! They will plan to turn off power in certain areas of SA, but we learn to move with it. Roll with it kind of things. 
A very interesting thing happened this week. I don't even fully understand, but I kind of want to share it. This last week there was a day in which I all of a sudden woke up at 12am . Middle of the night. Tired I woke up and sat up. My companion did the very same. We (thinking it was time to get up) knelt down for our companionship prayer. I said a pray that I don't really remember what I said, but it sounded pretty normal. Then we mumbled some personal prayers (still very tired, but still not knowing that it was the middle of the night). Then upon finishing we looked at the clock and there was still time to sleep, plenty of time. 
We talked in the morning and no on really knows why we woke up all of a sudden and niether one of us remember what we prayer for. Both of us feel that something needed to happen. Makes me grateful for all the times that we trust in the Lord and listen to the Spirit. (Even if it might not have made sense to us). Small little thing that provided much thought and pondering :)
But this week was pretty simple. 

Dad, A real Estate agent. Sounds like fun. Thank you for your wonderful example. It is kind of cool to see the change happening on the other side of the world. I am going to go home to a completely different world nay? I am excited for everyone. I hope that you are doing better. And I often find comfort in eating some kind of chocolate. :) I do like chocolate :) I miss three musketeers. :( But I make do with M&Ms and Snickers. But all chocolate is not created equally. :) Bry and I don't get to write too much, but we do throw around a few emails and such. Letters and such. Which reminds me that I got the letter from Christmas this week. It was nice. Thank you so much everyone. 
Dad, thank you for that story. The little things that we do make a big difference. By Small and simple things has been our saying the last little bit. So many small things have brought forth something great. Thank you for the small and great things that you and Mom have always done for me. I am eternally grateful. I am trying my hardest to keep a good record but I get too caught up in the easy way sometimes. I will do better though. I have been trying to make all I do a little bit more meaningful. From Prayers to planning to studies to car rides with my companion. I love this gospel. I love you Dad!

Mom, I like your car more. Right now I am driving a Aveo and it is nice to move around, but i do wish that sometimes I was the big car :) But I am doing okay. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday. Things are moving forward nicely. I have not had too many other bad headaches, but I do have some medicine around me now, just in case. Migrines are terrible. Thanks for the updates. Plan of salvation is so wonderful. Truly a plan of happiness. Yesterday I taught "our Heavenly Family" in Gospel Principles. Great lesson. Just to testify that Our Heavenly Father has given us this life to reach our Eternal Potential of becoming like Him. Of becoming better. And that He has purpose in everything. He has a plan! I love this gospel. 
Things are going great. We have a couple of people preparing for baptism on March 7. Sister Makhaziwe is right on track. Brother Slugo is doing great, we just need to share more in each of the few lessons with him. But he will be powerful. Just like his dad (who recently was baptized last year and is in the branch presidency.) And then Sister Noskombuso. She is great, she and her Sister Dimekadso just need to keep coming to church and then commit to come of the commandments. But We are working hard.
I love you Mom!!

Meagan, I am happy you got your permit. You are growing up so fast. Your hair looks great. So Mature. Keep having fun and dancing (preferably in the rain :) I love you so much. Keep Practicing and driving. So much fun Meagan I am proud of you! Love you!

Heidi, I love the faces. I think my favorite was :-* Funny!! Have a great week. Soon you will be driving. Everyone is growing up so fast. What are you like 36? I love you so much Heidi!

Bryant keep loving your companion. I can't wait to see you again either. remember who you are and what/ Who you represent! I love you Brother!!

Love you All Very Much!! Have a great week.

Love, Elder Pennington the Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment