BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy and Grateful

Hey You Guy!!!

This has been a wonderfully busy week! I am very happy and grateful to be sitting down and reading your emails. Thank you for your words of wisdom and support.
 
(I don't know if you have had a chance but my Patriarchal Blessing is on my desk somewhere, so much of that wonderful blessing is going on in my life right now...all of this growth and such.) 

I am loving my mission right now. The Baptism went great. I am so happy for Odwa. It was an exciting time for all of us. As soon as I find Wifi, I will send the pictures. Such an exciting day. The rest of Sunday was pretty slow compared to the morning. (This ward only has baptisms on the third sunday of each month, kinda funny, but that is how they work.)
Thank you mom of the Recipes. We have a microwave, toaster, stove, an oven and a fridge. So the funny thing about our appliances, our washing machine is made by SamSung and plays a song at the end of a cycle. No dishwasher or dryer. Everything air dries. Not too bad.
 
The work moves forward in my area. We are busy teaching. I still enjoy being a little silent but I will speak up when I need to. I pray for more courage. We have FHE almost every night. Everyone loves the missionaries and are willing to have a lesson with us. Again very busy...my area has little need of tracting, just fellowshippers. Still conquering fear, but now I am getting more able to look the day in the eye and say "Bring it on" and then live it to its fullest. 
 
Thanks for the update on the emergency account. All is good right now. The missionary funds I am given do okay. I live pretty good! Thanks for your prayers and words of encouragement. Keep praying for those missionary opportunities. 
 
Dad, I have been great. My faith grows everyday. I still get a little overwhelmed but I get through and serve as much as I can. This last week we as missionaries got to clear an entire yard of its weeds. And now everytime I see that yard I feel so good. This place has plenty of opportunities to serve. I love it. Charity grows within. 
 
I love hearing the funny stories from home. There are small little things like that, that happen here. I can't wait until I have ample amounts of time to tell you them. Oh yeah, so we are teaching a family that has a little boy that has eyes very similar to Bro Maughans. It is kinda crazy. 
I am healthy. I feel good. but I do need to drink more water. This last week I had three headaches. They are not the worst I have ever had. But I need to do something different. Thanks for asking! 
Thank you so much for your emails they mean alot. I don't have a lot of stories yet but I will get better. Thanks for you prayers and support. I love you all!
Have a great week. 

Love Elder Pennington

No comments:

Post a Comment