BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2015

Last week - Sept 7th 2015

Hey You Guys!

This has been quite the week. saying good-byes. Flying to PE. Driving 4 hours to George. Cleaning up the flat. So that it looks nice. But it has been a lot of fun getting to know this area. It seems like it will be a fun one. There are a lot of great members. I think I will enjoy my time here. But nothing too crazy has gone on this last week.

Dad, sounds like a lot of good things are going on over there. Lots of good. Just keep pushing hard.
i love you thoughts with Gideon. I have always enjoyed that story. Vigilant and ready for anything. I thought of this last week. The trust it takes to come to George. There has been some crazy stuff in the pass. It is far away from everyone and the like. Right now we don't even have a senior couple to help things run smooth. There is a little bit of fear in there. There is so much to do. Missionaries are a big part of the branch. But even their trust has been cut. But the last several elders have been building trust again and I get to mark it even stronger. It will be some good work. A chance to let faith grow a little more. 
For now I don.t need anything. I am doing good. Just learning my way around the area. Things are great. One of the priesthood holders in the branch is the branch president. And he reports right to president Merrill. President Moyo is a cool guy. He is a great one to lead the branch. 
Our focus is more reactivation. We will also be working on building the members so we will have the family mission plan provide some investigator along the way. George just needs to be strengthed. Big time.but that is about it for now. Lots of fun times ahead.
Love you Dad!

Mom, george is very nice. Very diverse as well. And it is quite crazy to think that this will be, more likely than not, my last area. It has a population of about 68,000. Then you have the surrounding areas as well. Thembulethu, 31,000. Pacltsdorp, 18,000. So there plenty of people to visit just here. Then our area expands and includes Wilderness, Mossellbaai, some ostrich place, and the little places inbetween . It is a big area. But it will be fun to get used to. Plus i will be able to visit Knysna. One of the most beautiful places in the mission. I drive along most of the garden route. One of the most beautiful drives in the world. I am one of the lucky ones. 
Thanks for the great picture. 
Oh and Happy Anniversary to you and Dad!
Love you Mom!!

Bryant, love you brother!

Meagan, thanks for keeping up with my facebook. You are the best. You can accept the friend requests. Or if you want you can tell me who is making the requests and i can approve. But whatever is easiest. I can always go through everyone when I get home. But thanks for doing that. 
I am sorry about the dance collision. It is all a part of the program :) just keep practicing and work hard and you will soon be dancing with the stars. :) 
But evrything is good one this side. Just loving the work. Good luck with the tests and homework. Your diligence will pay off soon. Love you sister!!

Heidi, sounds like you are having some fun as well. Camping and everything. 
And you are very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very good girl. Keep working hard in school. You are doing great. 
Also keep indexing. I won't be able to have a lot of time to do it here in George. Not like i was in the office. So now it is up to you and mom. Good luck! 
I love you Heidi!

Jera, i hope you are doing great. Have a wonderful week. Love you!

Well until next week. This is Elder Pennington the Elder signing out. I love and miss you all. 
Love, Elder Pennington

No comments:

Post a Comment